Monday, October 6, 2014

Creative Blog Hop- About me and Introducing!

Thank you to Sheri from Sheri Says Just Scrap It for nominating me for this slightly different Blog Hop.
This Creative Blog Hop is a way to have an ongoing, never-ending hop that introduces you to other creative crafters and broaden our list of blog artists.What a fun way to expand your eye candy!So the way this works is a answer a few questions about myself and pass you along to the next talented creative person at the end. On with the questions.... 

What am I working on now?
Well this one is easy- I am working on a bit of everything! I am in the process of designing the page layouts for next months Scrapper's Club, projects to showcase on my blog, designing a few cards for my card buffet and having fun playing with the new Cricut cartridge! (Artfully Sent) Then believe it or not I am in the very beginning stages of some Christmas craftiness! It is always like that a bit of this and a bit of that!

How does my work differ from others in my genre?
Hmmm! I honestly don't have a great answer for this question. I don't know that my work is really the same or different. Honestly I just like to create what I like and I am pretty sure that is what most people do! Hahaha! Best answer I have to that question.

Why do I create?
This on the other hand is an easy question! I have just always created so I don't know what I would do without it. As long as I can remember I have loved crafts and creating. I just grew up in an environment where we are encouraged to create, from sewing for my doll to playing with the homemade play dough! 

How does my creative process work?

This is a funny one! I honestly don't have a process that stays the same, other then I can create a big mess. I will take inspiration from all over the place. I feed off of other peoples creativity. I can be inspired from almost anything, a colour, a design and I have even been known to create from a dream I have had. The only things that stay the same is when I start my next project I need to clean my surface in order to make a mess again!

I hope that you have enjoyed reading a little bit more about me. Now I am going to pass you along to a super talented person. She wears many hats and I hope that you will take a few moments to get to know, Jessica at Create By The Lake.




No comments:

Post a Comment