This month the album from Close To My Heart are on special. Buy one get one half price! What a great deal!
During the month of February*, when you purchase one of Close To My Heart’s alluring coated canvas albums you will be eligible to receive a second album of your choice at half price. That is a savings of over $17 USD / $19 CAD! These albums are available in a gorgeous variety of colors and patterns in both post-bound and D-ring styles—perfect to pair with traditional, Studio J®, or pocket scrapbook layouts. This offer is only available while supplies last, so make certain to get your order in early to ensure you can choose the styles and colors you love. They’re going fast and are built to last; so don’t delay—place your order today!
Here is a great video that highlights some of the differences between the albums.
If you are looking for a few of the features and benefits to these albums here are some-
- Albums protect and display artwork.
- Come in three colours and patterns: Lagoon Chevron, Ruby Floral and Black.
- All colour/pattern combos come in both post-bound and D-ring styles.
- Fabric covers have special coating designed to prolong durability and prevent stains. Can be easily wiped clean from minor spills and dirt.
- Album structure has been reinforced for extra durability.
- Specifically designed to perfectly fit all of our Memory Protectors™.
- Albums can fit anywhere from 25 to 50 pages, depending on thickness of layouts.
- D-Ring Albums
- Easy to quickly insert pages into.
- 1 ½” D-ring is strong and holds pages in tightly. Album has an overall sturdy structure.
- Works well for divided Memory Protectors™ with raised seams. (PML)
- Post-Bound Albums
- Post-bound structure combined with signature Memory Protectors™ with lay-flat seams allows pages to sit without a gap.
- Adding in pages takes a little longer, but once they are in, pages are extremely secure.
- New posts feature a fixed handle so you can unscrew them with ease.
- New magnet component to close and secure flap over posts for easy concealment of the album’s inner workings.
Don't wait too long to try them!