Thursday, July 16, 2015

A few updates

The new Idea Book is coming soon..September 1st to be exact! Make sure to check back often as I will share things as soon as I can, promise!

But in the meantime there are a few things that I want to remind you about...in order to make room for new things some things need to go. There is a new updated section of Retiring Items. You can find them all HERE. There have been a few changes so make sure to check it out.

One of the new changes is there are some discontinued colours in the Enchanted Colour Family.
Here is a photo of the colours on the way out!

So make sure to stop by my shopping website if you need to add to your stash of favorite colours.

The promotion Jump Into July is still available- Don't forget!

There are more details on my shopping site, HERE.

Enjoy! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment