Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Chris' Creative Classroom

I am super excited to share with everyone that I have added a new division of my creative life. It is Chris' Creative Classroom. I have wanted to try something like this for a long time just wasn't really sure where to start. So I decided to just jump in and try and figure it out as I go. The only thing I ask is that everyone is patient with me..I am learning as I go! 



The classroom is now set up as a public Facebook group and I would love if you would join me. Here is a direct link to join the group- CLASSROOM I will approve the request as soon as I see it.

This is how I envision the classroom right now. There will be different sections, some will be FREE, some will have a small class fee and some will be free with a purchase from my website. I hope you will come along this creative journey with me! 


Have a great week- Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment