Saturday, December 8, 2018

Hello Pumpkin Deluxe Workshop is the Product of the Week

I am so glad that everyone is enjoying my Product of the Week series!! It has been a fun new addition to my business. I can't promise that there will be a new product every week but make sure to stay tuned because this new feature is not going away.

I decided to pick a scrapbooking product for this weeks Product of the Week, Hello Pumpkin Deluxe Scrapbooking Workshop. This is an amazing bundle that Close to My Heart has put together. The new Deluxe workshops feature a few elevated techniques, and even better the bundles have a savings! You can buy it here, (HERE) and while you are there make sure to download the workshop directions and cutting guide. (HERE)



But as you all know I couldn't just leave things the way they are!! So here is my take on all the layouts. There are process videos for each layout!! 









Here is the process video-








Here is the process video-









There are 2 process videos for this layout, HERE-




I hope you have enjoyed this weeks Product of the Week as much as I have enjoyed presenting it. Enjoy!! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment