Monday, March 3, 2014

Picture My Life Contest

Close to my Heart is having a fun contest in March. If you are interested in winning a set of Picture My Life for free, simply enter on the CTMH Facebook page- here or You Tube- here or Jeanette Lynton blog- here.
Here is the video with more details.
If you need help to pick your favorite here is the selection.There are seven different kits to choose from.
Avonlea

Babycakes

Balloon Ride

Chantilly

Later Sk8r

Laughing Lola

Skylark

Surf's Up

I would have to say I think I have a few that our my favorites, but what else is new! Let me know if you have any questions. Interested in shopping for your own head to my website, here.
These are a great value and have everything you need to complete many pages plus extra to enhance your regular scrapbook pages if you want.
Enjoy! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment