Thursday, March 4, 2021

Lovely Scrapbooking Workshop

 Today is a happy day!! I know everyone is going to be excited when I say I have completed the Lovely Scrapbooking workshop. This Lovely collection is in the annual Idea Book and has been on my list to create since the very beginning. I was apparently waiting on something and I wasn't sure what it was until Close to My Heart decided to release matching PML card. I am so happy that I waited because they were the perfect addition for my workshop. I am going to say that the workshop turned out very Lovely 😉




The workshop creates- (12) 12x12 scrapbook pages. 

 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 


There are 3 ways to get this workshop-

  1. Follow the PayPal link at the bottom of the post, the files are $15USD. Please note that all files are sent electronically by email once I have a notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours, please contact me if that doesn't occur.
  2. Place a purchase on my shopping website for $35 or more before taxes and shipping.
  3. Join my team, all team members have access to my workshop files

Let's take a closer look at the workshop and what it creates:









Here is the supply list for the Lovely workshop:

  • Lovely Packet + Sticker Sheet X8015S
  • Lovely Coordinating Cardstock X8015C (this includes 2 Ballerina, 2 Blue Belle, 2 Evergreen, 2 Sage, 2 Toffee and 2 Linen)
  • (6) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385
  • Lovely Picture My Life Cards CC2219
  • Blue Belle Shimmer Trim Z3800
  • Glitter Gems Blue Belle Z7001



What can you expect to find in the workshop files:

A cover page with a photo of all the completed layouts
A complete color cutting guide
Individual large overall and detailed photos of the layouts
A complete supply list with full directions
A consultant release
And a social media badge


As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help them grow their own business! 
What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me any questions.




Enjoy! Chris




No comments:

Post a Comment