Friday, July 24, 2020

Say what? A Happiest Place Cut Above Flip Flap Workshop

This is a good one people!! It took me a bit to decide what direction I was going to take to re-purpose the Happiest Place Cut Above kit, because the kit is 8.5" X 11" which is great but I wanted to see if I could mash it up and make something 12" X 12" and I did. I sat with the kit for a few days and started to cut it up and this is what I can up with.....A Happiest Place Flip Flap workshop. 



This is a slightly bigger Flip Flap workshop than my past Flip Flap workshops. 


The workshop ended up being (1) interactive Flip Flap layout and (3) double page spreads and (2) single pages!! (or a total of (16) 12 X 12 scrapbook pages). Wow that is so much fun in one workshop!!


 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

There are 3 ways to get this workshop-

  1. Follow the PayPal link at the bottom of the post, the files are $15USD. Please note that all files are sent electronically by email once I have a notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours, please contact me if that doesn't occur.
  2. Place a purchase on my shopping website for $35 or more before taxes and shipping.
  3. Join my team, all team members have access to my workshop files.

Here are a few more pictures:






 The supplies required to create the workshop include:

  • Happiest Place Cut Above Layout Kit (without protectors) CC7208NP
  • Happiest Place Coordinating Cardstock CC7203
  • (9) White Daisy Cardstock 1385
  • (4) 6 X 12 Flip Flap Memory Protectors Z3268


What can you expect to find in the workshop files:

A cover page with a photo of all the completed layouts
A complete color cutting guide
Individual large overall and detailed photos of the layouts
A complete supply list with full directions
A consultant release
And a social media badge

As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help them grow their own business! 
What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me any questions.


Enjoy! Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment