Thursday, January 28, 2021

We Are Good Together Workshop

 I am excited to say that I had some fun with the VIP We Are Good Together Workshop Kit from Close to My Heart. This is an exclusive workshop kit that is available for all VIP's to purchase. The will be a workshop available from Close to My Heart but I wanted to be able to offer my VIP's an alternative workshop and allow them to choose which they would like to create. 


How about we take a look at the alternative workshop that I have created....



The workshop will create: (6) 12X12 layouts and 8 cards
If you are Canadian and want to join my VIP club the details are here- VIP

 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 




There are 4 ways to get this workshop-

  1. Follow the PayPal link at the bottom of the post, the files are $12USD. Please note that all files are sent electronically by email once I have a notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours, please contact me if that doesn't occur.
  2. Place a purchase on my shopping website for $35 or more before taxes and shipping.
  3. If you are in my VIP group you will receive the workshop guide once you place an order for the bundle -HERE
  4. Join my team, all team members have access to my workshop files. On that note January 2021 is a great time to join my team. Close to My Heart has a special called Goodbye ‘20, Hello ‘21. (from January 1-January 31 the already low enrollment will be reduced to just $20, with $21 CTMH cash at sign up) 

Let's take a look inside the workshop-





The supplies required to create the workshop are: 
  • We Are Good Together VIP Workshop Kit VIP102 
  • (1) Lagoon Cardstock (24) X5968
  • Lemonade Shimmer Trim Z3803
  • Flamingo Shimmer Brush Z3814

Additional Supplies Used -
  • Journal Pen Black .5 Z3517 
  • Inks: Intense Black Z4189, Avocado Z6523, Flamingo Z6520, and Canary Z2843
  • Mini Glue Dots Z341
  • Thin 3-D Foam Tape Z2060 or 3-D Foam Tape Z1151
What can you expect to find in the workshop files:

A cover page with a photo of all the completed layouts and cards
A complete color cutting guide
Individual large overall and detailed photos of the layouts and cards
A complete supply list with full directions
A consultant release
And a social media badge

As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help them grow their own business! 
What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me any questions.


Enjoy! Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment