Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Party Time Scrapbooking Workshop

Party Time...Party Time...who doesn't love a good party!! This scrapbooking workshop will help you highlight and document all those fun parties past and present!! The colors are so bright and colorful I think you can't help but smile!! And I am sure we could all use some cheer these days! As I said when I released my Lovely Scrapbooking workshop, I felt like I was waiting for something and the Picture My Life Cards were the perfect addition.

 I will say this is definitely a fun workshop and comes together very quickly with only the use of your trimmer. The workshop guide makes it so easy for you to cut your own papers and assemble your pages quickly following the directions. Let's see how all the layout turned out!! 




The workshop creates- (12) 12x12 scrapbook pages. 

 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 


There are 3 ways to get this workshop-

  1. Follow the PayPal link at the bottom of the post, the files are $15USD. Please note that all files are sent electronically by email once I have a notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours, please contact me if that doesn't occur.
  2. Place a purchase on my shopping website for $35 or more before taxes and shipping.
  3. Join my team, all team members have access to my workshop files

Let's take a closer look at the workshop and what it creates:







Here is the supply list for the Part Time workshop-

  • Party Time Packet + Sticker Sheet X8016S
  • Party Time Coordinating Cardstock X8016C (this includes 2 Ballerina, 2 Nectarine, 2 Sapphire, 2 Lagoon, 2 Raspberry and 2 Lemonade)
  • (6) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385
  • Party Time Picture My Life Cards CC2220
  • Lemonade Shimmer Trim Z3803
  • Silver Embellishing Thread Z4213
  • In This Together Dots CC2214



What can you expect to find in the workshop files:

A cover page with a photo of all the completed layouts
A complete color cutting guide
Individual large overall and detailed photos of the layouts
A complete supply list with full directions
A consultant release
And a social media badge


As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help them grow their own business! 
What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me any questions.




Enjoy! Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment