Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Brushed- Bring Back My Pack Scrapbookng Workshop

I have to say I am really enjoying the Bring Back My Pack series!! It is time to announce the new Brushed- Bring Back My Pack collection. It has all the same papers as the original but updated colous, and a new sticker sheet. I did not create a workshop with the original paper pack so I was excited to dive right in. 

I think the workshop turned out so beautiful. I  think this is a great versatile workshop, so many different photos would look amazing on these pages.



The workshop creates- (6) 12x12 scrapbook pages 

 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

There are 3 ways to get this workshop-

  1. Follow the PayPal link at the bottom of the post, the files are $12USD. Please note that all files are sent electronically by email once I have a notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours, please contact me if that doesn't occur.
  2. Place a purchase on my shopping website for $35 or more before taxes and shipping.
  3. Join my team, all team members have access to my workshop files.
Here are a few more pictures:







The supplies required to create the workshop are-

  • Brushed Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet CC6202
  • (6) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385
  • (3) Black Cardstock (24) X6047
  • Gold Shimmer Trim Z1985
  • Black & White Dots Z3314
  • Raspberry Backer's Twine Z4216


What can you expect to find in the workshop files:

A cover page with a photo of all the completed layouts
A complete color cutting guide
Individual large overall and detailed photos of the layouts
A complete supply list with full directions
A consultant release
And a social media badge

As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help them grow their own business! 
What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me any questions.


Enjoy! Chris


2 comments:

  1. I noticed you have workshops posted on the right side of the blog; are those still available?
    I'm particularly interested in the two Zoe workshops.
    Thanks
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes all the guide on the right are still available

      Delete