Saturday, July 4, 2020

Timber Scrapbooking Workshop

I am very excited to say this morning I have finished the Timber Scrapbooking workshop. This is the second collection from the July/August Idea Book. It has a great masculine, outdoor theme. I know everyone is going to go crazy over the dark wood-grain paper in this collection. It was so fun to create this workshop for Timber...you are all always asking for more 'man pages' so here you go!! 


The workshop creates- (8) 12x12 scrapbook pages 

 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

There are 3 ways to get this workshop-

  1. Follow the PayPal link at the bottom of the post, the files are $12USD. Please note that all files are sent electronically by email once I have a notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours, please contact me if that doesn't occur.
  2. Place a purchase on my shopping website for $35 or more before taxes and shipping.
  3. Join my team, all team members have access to my workshop files.

Here are a few more pictures:






The supplies required to create the workshop are:

  • Timber Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet X7259S
  • Timber Coordinating Cardstock X7259C
  • Timber, Picture My Life Cards X7259D
  • Wood Arrows Z3552
  • Gold Embellishing Thread Z4054
  • Gold Glitter Gems Z3312

What can you expect to find in the workshop files:

A cover page with a photo of all the completed layouts
A complete color cutting guide
Individual large overall and detailed photos of the layouts
A complete supply list with full directions
A consultant release
And a social media badge

As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help them grow their own business! 
What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me any questions.


Enjoy! Chris



  






Here is how the club will work as well as some additional information. The idea is that you will pre-purchase the workshop guide for each Idea Book. Once you are enrolled in the club all the workshop guides for my Full Scrapbooking Workshops will arrive in your inbox as soon as they are complete. There will be no need to order each workshop as each individual workshop is released. Plus as a bonus I am going to offer a small discount!! The workshops that will be included in this round of the club will be as follows-

1) Summer Vibes Scrapbooking Workshop Guide- ready to go
2) Timber Scrapbooking Workshop Guide- ready to go

Each workshop would normally be $12USD each but if you decide to join the Chris' Creative Club you will receive the 2 workshop guides for $22 USD.   

If you have any further questions please ask!! (email me at crbb@mts.net )

If you would like to be a member of the July/August club please use the PayPal link below.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris in the future will you be offering any specials like you have before where you buy so many files and get one free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always a bulk deal buy 4 get one free. You just need to email me the list at crbb@mts.net with you email address and I will send an invoice through PayPal

    ReplyDelete