Friday, January 1, 2021

Sweet Safari Scrapbooking Workshop

 I think you are all going to go wild over the new Sweet Safari collection from Close to My Heart (wink, wink) But seriously the collection is so bright and cheerful I think you are all going to love it!! The collection is a fun combination of play time and cute animals. I could hardly wait to start cutting this paper up! I am sure that is part of the reason that I had the workshop ready to go for the launch day of the Idea Book. "Stinkin' cute"... I like to say. 




The workshop creates- (8) 12x12 scrapbook pages 

 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

There are 3 ways to get this workshop-

  1. Follow the PayPal link at the bottom of the post, the files are $12USD. Please note that all files are sent electronically by email once I have a notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours, please contact me if that doesn't occur.
  2. Place a purchase on my shopping website for $35 or more before taxes and shipping.
  3. Join my team, all team members have access to my workshop files. On that note January 2021 is a great time to join my team. Close to My Heart has a special called Goodbye ‘20, Hello ‘21. (from January 1-January 31 the already low enrollment will be reduced to just $20, with $21 CTMH cash at sign up) 


Let get back to the workshop...

Here is how it turned out-





The supplies required to assemble the workshop as designed are:

  • Sweet Safari Packet + Sticker Sheet X7265S
  • Sweet Safari Coordinating Cardstock X7265C
  • Sweet Safari Picture My Life Cards X7265D
  • Sweet Safari Puffy Stickers X7265E
  • Gold Loose Sequins Z4235
What can you expect to find in the workshop files:

A cover page with a photo of all the completed layouts
A complete color cutting guide
Individual large overall and detailed photos of the layouts
A complete supply list with full directions
A consultant release
And a social media badge

As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help them grow their own business! 
What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me any questions.


Enjoy! Chris







Here is how the club will work as well as some additional information. The idea is that you will pre-purchase the workshop guide for each Idea Book. Once you are enrolled in the club all the workshop guides for my Full Scrapbooking Workshops will arrive in your inbox as soon as they are complete. There will be no need to order each workshop as each individual workshop is released. Plus as a bonus I am going to offer a small discount!! The workshops that will be included in this round of the club will be as follows-

1) Happiness Lives Here Scrapbooking Workshop Guide- ready to go
2) Sweet Safari Scrapbooking Workshop Guide- ready to go

Each workshop would normally be $12USD each but if you decide to join the Chris' Creative Club you will receive the 2 workshop guides for $22 USD.   

If you have any further questions please ask!! (email me at crbb@mts.net )

If you would like to be a member of the January/February club please use the PayPal link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment