Saturday, November 23, 2019

Best Friends Forever Scrapbooking Workshop

I am sure if you follow me anywhere on social media, you might know that I love my pets!!-ps-if you don't you should ;). But back to the topic at hand. Close to My Heart has released a special all about your pets called Best Friends Furever. It is so cute and you know I had to create a workshop...or two with the products.

This workshop is just slightly different that the past few. It is really two workshops in one!! There is a cat version and a dog version. They are both included in the workshop files. You can create only one or both of the workshops. It is completely up to you. 

Time to take a look at how they all turned out.......



The Cat workshops creates- (6) 12x12 scrapbook pages
and
The Dog workshop creates- (6) 12x12 scrapbook pages

If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.)


 If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post. The files are $15USD. Please note all files are sent electronically by email once I have notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours (just do to many time zones) but never more than 24 hours. If you have not received an email within this time frame please send me a quick email at crbb@mts.net 


Here is a look at the Cat pages-





Here is a look at the Dog pages-





The supply List for each single workshop is listed here (but if you wish to create both sets simply double the supplies)-
  • Best Friends Furever Paper Packet + sticker sheet CC11191
  • (5) Black Cardstock (24) X6047
  • (5) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385
  • (1/2) Black Shimmer Trim Z1809
  • (1/2) Black & White Dots Z3314


What can you expect to find in the workshop files:

A cover page with a photo of all the completed layouts
A complete color cutting guide
Individual large overall and detailed photos of the layouts
A complete supply list with full directions
A consultant release
And a social media badge

As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help them grow their own business! 
What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me any questions.


Enjoy! Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment