Friday, January 8, 2021

Blossom- Bring Back My Pack Scrapbooking Workshop

 Everyone has really enjoyed the series of Bring Back My Packs from Close to My Heart and it is time for the next collection!! Close to My Heart has released the Blossom - Bring Back My Pack and I am loving the updated colour palette. The collections palette includes, Glacier, Lagoon, Green Apple, Smoothie and Nectarine. There is also a beautiful new sticker sheets, with large titles and florals.

The collection was late to arrive but I could hardly wait to start cutting up these papers. It has created a lovely scrapbooking workshop. Let's take a look at how it all turned out...


 

The workshop creates- (6) 12x12 scrapbook pages 

 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 



There are 3 ways to get this workshop-

  1. Follow the PayPal link at the bottom of the post, the files are $12USD. Please note that all files are sent electronically by email once I have a notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours, please contact me if that doesn't occur.
  2. Place a purchase on my shopping website for $35 or more before taxes and shipping.
  3. Join my team, all team members have access to my workshop files. On that note January 2021 is a great time to join my team. Close to My Heart has a special called Goodbye ‘20, Hello ‘21. (from January 1-January 31 the already low enrollment will be reduced to just $20, with $21 CTMH cash at sign up) 

Now back to the workshop....
 
Here are some close-up photos-




The supplies required to assemble the workshop as pictured:

  • Blossom Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet CC12207
  • (6) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385 
  • (3) Lagoon Cardstock (24) X5968
  • White Flower Sequins Z3872
  • Clear Sparkles Z3274



What can you expect to find in the workshop files:

A cover page with a photo of all the completed layouts
A complete color cutting guide
Individual large overall and detailed photos of the layouts
A complete supply list with full directions
A consultant release
And a social media badge

As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help them grow their own business! 
What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me any questions.


Enjoy! Chris






No comments:

Post a Comment