Thursday, March 12, 2020

Mix-Ins Cardmaking Workshop

I recently asked on my business page what kind of workshop you wanted to see me work on next...I was slightly surprised by the response but one of the most asked for workshops was a cardmaking workshop. You asked and I set to work to create a fun and different cardmaking workshop. 

I loved the Mix-Ins from the current March/April Idea Book, so that is where I started. Here is how it turned out.....





The complete workshop creates- 20 cards (2) of 10 designs

The If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

There are 3 ways to get this workshop-

  1. Follow the PayPal link at the bottom of the post, the files are $12USD. Please note all files are sent electronically by email once I have notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours, please contact me if that doesn't occur.
  2. Place a purchase on my shopping website for $35 or more before taxes and shipping.
  3. Join my team, all team members have access to my workshop files.
Here are a few more pictures:





The supply list for this Mix-In Cardmaking workshop-


  • Mix-in Paper Packet X9013
  • Mix-Ins Coordinating Cardstock X9014
  • (1) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385
  • Mink Twine Z4221
  • Seas the Day Dots X7255F
  • (20) 4.25 x 5.5 White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (50) X254 


Additional Supplies Used -


  • Thin Cuts- Stitched Circle Z4181 and Scalloped Circle Z3639
  • Say It in Style D1283
  • Black Exclusive Stamp Pad X2805
  • Various My Acrylix Blocks
  • Thin 3-D Foam Tape Z2060 & 3D Foam Tape Z1151

This is what is included in the workshop files-

A cover page with photo of the complete workshop

A complete cutting guide
A supply list 
Complete easy to follow directions 
And a consultant release 
Social Media Badge 
As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help grow their own business!! What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Enjoy! Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment