Friday, March 27, 2020

Cricut Everyday Moments Series Day 2

As I promised here we are on the next single page layout from the Cricut Everyday Moment collection! This one is called Day Dream. As I mentioned yesterday this collection has, cards, single pages, double pages and 8.5 x 11 pages, a little bit of everything. If you read my post yesterday (HERE) then you know I am working my way through three single pages first and then we will see where we go!! But I am trying to include lots of tips for Design Space as well as assembling tips and tricks. I hope you are having fun watching and learning a few new things along the way.


These are the pages we are working on. Today I assembled the middle page and here is how it turned out. Here is the design space link with the changes that I made to the layout- design space link The colors changes include, Black, White Daisy, Mink, Glacier, Peacock, Eggplant and Ruby.





The series will continue, if you want to follow me you can watch on my business page- here or on my You Tube channel - here




Buy - HERE

Have a great weekend and I will be back next week with another page!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment