Thursday, March 26, 2020

Cricut Everyday Moments Layout Series

Have you heard we have a new Cricut cartridge? It is called Everyday Moments and it is only available through your Close to My Heart consultant (that's me 😉) I thought it might be fun to have a closer look inside the cartridge. The cartridge has pre-designed 12x12 pages, double pages, mini album pages and cards, plus everything can be left as designed or completely altered. Doesn't that sound fun!



Buy - HERE

I thought this might be a good time to have some fun with the cartridge so on my FB business page I asked them to vote for which page they would like me to assemble live form the photo below.


The funny part was all three basically had the same number of votes 😂 so I decided I would do all three!! We will call this the Everyday Moments single page series. I am working left to right!! I filmed the first video today. Here it is on You Tube.






The series will continue, if you want to follow me you can watch on my business page- here or on my You Tube channel - here

Here are a few pictures of the final results-




I hope you will consider watching the series and getting the cartridge for yourself! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment