Wednesday, March 25, 2020

These Are My People Cut Above Workshop

Yes you read correct! These Are My People Cut Above Workshop 😊I took some time and I have re-worked the These Are My People Cut Above kit and turned them into 12x12 scrapbook pages!! I was not too sure how the whole thing was going to turn out when I started but I love it!!! I took everything apart and managed to put it all back together and create (12) 12x12 scrapbooking pages. It's time to take a look!! 


The workshop creates- (12) 12x12 scrapbook page 


 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

There are 3 ways to get this workshop-

  1. Follow the PayPal link at the bottom of the post, the files are $12USD. Please note all files are sent electronically by email once I have notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours, please contact me if that doesn't occur.
  2. Place a purchase on my shopping website for $35 or more before taxes and shipping.
  3. Join my team, all team members have access to my workshop files.
Here are a few more pictures:










The supplies required to complete the workshop as shown:


-These Are My People Cut Above Kit CC3201
-(12) Black Cardstock (24) X6047
-Gold Shimmer Trim Z1985
-Gold Loose Sequins Z4235
-Embellishing Thread Gold Z4054
-Twine White & Gold Z4014, this is used on the photos, omit if you  wish 




What can you expect to find in the workshop files:

A cover page with a photo of all the completed layouts
A complete color cutting guide
Individual large overall and detailed photos of the layouts
A complete supply list with full directions
A consultant release
And a social media badge

As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help them grow their own business! 
What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me any questions.


Enjoy! Chris




No comments:

Post a Comment