Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Zoe-Bring Back the Pack Cardmaking Workshop

I just couldn't help myself I had to do something else with the Zoe-Bring Back the Paper Pack and how could I not team it with one of my most very favourites from the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book. I created a Pocket Card Workshop and it is so cute!! The Pocket card are stunning in person and I think I have been able to create a set of very easy to follow directions!! 







The full card workshop creates: 6 cards (1) of 6 designs



 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.)




 If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post. The files are $12USD. Please note all files are sent electronically by email once I have notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours (just do to many time zones) but never more than 24 hours. If you have not received an email within this time frame please send me a quick email at crbb@mts.net 

This is the supply list for this workshop-

  •    (1/2) Zoe Paper Packet CC4195
  •    (1/2) Zoe Coordinating Cardstock CC4196 or 1-piece each Heather X6006, 1 Smoothie X6022, 1 Sweet Leaf X6023, 1 Mint X5986, 1 Canary X5998, 1 White Daisy X6027 cardstock
  •    1 White Daisy Cardstock (you need a total of 2 White Daisy Cardstock)
  •      Mink Twine Z4221
  •      Clear Sparkles Z3274

Additional required tools-
  •    Thin Cuts Stitched Rectangles Frames Z4260
  •    Thin Cuts Stitched Flowers Z4064
  •    S1905 To My Bestie Stamp Set (May SOTM)
  •    Black Exclusive Stamp Set X2805

Additional optional supplies-
  • Heather Ink Stamp Pad (used to distress the flowers completely optional)
  • Round Sponge Z697
  • 3-D Foam Tape Z1151 or Thin 3-D Foam Tape Z2060
  • Glue Dots Mini Dots Z341


This is what is included in the Zoe-Bring Pack the Pack Workshop files:


  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A complete cutting guide
  • A supply list 
  • Complete easy to follow directions 
  • And a consultant release 
  • Social Media Badge 


    As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help grow their own business!! What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

    Enjoy! Chris


    No comments:

    Post a Comment