Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sunshine and Warm Breezes March Blog Hop

No surprise here that it has been a long winter... just read any one of the posts below. So I think it is time for the Sunshine and Warm Breezes Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Arlene Bonsma's blog the you have come to the right place.
One of the best summer traditions that we have is my son participates in a Learn to Sail. He has been lucky enough to do it for several years. When I heard the theme for the Hop I instantly knew what pictures I would use. The papers featured in this layout are from the My Reflections Skylark with some Teal Shimmer Trim for a little bling.
I hope you enjoyed your stop here and it brought you some Sunshine & Warm Breezes.
If you are interested in any products- stop by my website.
Your next stop on the hop is here,at Kimberly Clarks blog.

Enjoy! Chris

7 comments: