Thursday, December 4, 2014

Exciting news for Scrapper's Club

I have some exciting news to share about Scrapper's Club... 

Scrapper's Club is a monthly group that I run. We met once a month and the attendees create two layouts that I have designed and set up as a kit for them. It is a wonderful way to speed through some scrapbooking without having to do too much pre-planning. I take care of that for them. This is one of the most enjoyable clubs that I plan. It is wonderful to watch people get pushed outside of the typical page that they create. Now that I have explained what it is...here is the exciting part. For the month of January and February I have decided to open up Scrapper's Club to non-members. 

I still have supplies that I can still create kits for the past eight months worth of Scrapper's Club selections. If you are interested in seeing the past 24 kits I am still able to put together feel free to send me a quick email at crbb@mts.net and we will get the ball rolling. Here is a sneak peak...
All kits are $12/ea and designed with Close to My Heart products and come with a full set of instructions. Hope you take advantage of this offer. For more information on the products I use you can check them out on my shopping website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com

Enjoy! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment