Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A peak inside the White Pines workshop

Here is the peak inside my White Pines workshop that features the White Pine line from Close to My Heart. This is a great workshop to do before Christmas and then you can simply add your photos after the big event. The other option is to order all your products now and put them together after Christmas. Just don't wait too long this My Reflections paper line is only available until the end of December. Get it before it is gone!!





Here is a break down of all fun layouts you can create by team up the wonderful Close to My Heart products and my  workshop guide. It includes all of the following-
A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
A complete cutting guide
Individual layout photos
A tip and hints worksheet
And a consultant release 
There is a Paypal button at the bottom of the post to purchase the e-files.

Now here is a peak at the layouts-







Yes you are seeing correct this workshop create 12- 12x12 layouts. The workshops that I create always are chalk full of photos because that is what scrapbooking is all about! 
Enjoy! Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment