Sunday, April 30, 2017

Are you ready for some Magic?

A magical creature and tons of glitter does it get much better than that? I couldn't resist taking this Snapchat to help get me in the mood to create. What do you think? This is your clue as to what I used for my first workshop from the new Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book! If you guessed Little Dreamer you are right!





Aren't I cute? Just kidding put the paper pack sure is!


The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.) If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post. 

Here is a look inside-

This workshop creates (12) 12x12 scrapbook pages

Layout #1-


Layout #2-



Layout #3-



Layout #4-



Layout #5-



Layout #6-



Here is the supply list-


·         Little Dreamer Workshop Your Way G1126 $26.95USD/$34.50CAD
·         Little Dreamer Coordinating Cardstock X7219D $9.95USD/$12.75
·         (4) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385 $9.50USD/$12.25CAD
·         Aqua Shimmer Trim  Z3086 $4.95USD/$6.50CAD
·         Whisper Twine Z3095 $3.95USD/$5.00CAD


 In the Little Dreamer workshop guide you will find..


  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A complete cutting guide
  • Individual layout photos
  • A tip and hints worksheet
  • And a consultant release 
  • Social Media Badge 

Plus don't forget if your join my team you have access to "ALL" of my workshops for free. What are you waiting for?




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this paper and your layouts! Thanks so much for creating this and sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome- thanks for the kind words

    ReplyDelete