Friday, August 30, 2013

Can you say published!!!!

Well I am beyond excited to finally be able to say that I have been published for the first time. The layout that I designed appear in the August Cricut Families Idea Book. I have been very patiently waiting (not really) for the magazine to be in print. But they have very recently changed to a completely digital edition. What a great idea! I have so many old magazines collection dust. I have had fun slowly changing my magazines over to digital copies.
The pages is a page that I designed after our family portraits last year. It was the first time in several years we had a chance to collect all the cousins to have some fun!
They had so much fun trying to all jump at the same time. I have to say there were quite a few funny shots in this series. It took awhile to get them all together.
Enjoy! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment