Monday, November 4, 2013

Scrapper's Club Week!

As some of you may know and some of you may not...I have been designing for what is lovingly called Scrapper's Club for several years now. It is a local group and once a month we get together and scrap. I do the design work for them. They come armed with a their own pictures and get to work. I have never shared any of the pages I have design here. So I thought it might be fun to have a Scrapper's Club reveal week. I will post a layout a day all week. I have had a good time looking back and picking the layouts. I thought as we are starting to think about our photos for the family Christmas card, this layout would be a fun one to share.
At each evening session they would come armed with their photos and a few tools and at the end of the night they go home with four completed pages ( two layouts). One of my favorite parts is to see how different everyone's pages turn out.
Enjoy! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment