Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Happenings

There is lots of exciting news to share about Close to my Heart this month. We are celebrating National Scrapbooking month! Yes a whole month. There is a great Stamp of the Month called You`ve Got A Friend. How cute is that. It is just $5 with any order of $50 or more from my website, www.ChrisRobertson.CTMH.com.
But wait is gets better! When you order $50 or more in product during the month you also have the opportunity to order the ``Free to be Me`` paper for just $5 which is a retail value of $11.95. I have been playing around with it and have lots to share.
In addition if you have place an order that includes the Free to Be Me paper I will email you a workshop that includes two page layouts and three cards. If you have any question send me a quick email.
Enjoy! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment