Monday, July 28, 2014

Close To My Heart New Idea Book




Oh, so excited to say by the end of this week the new Close To My Heart Idea Book goes live. What an exciting time of year! I have been very busy in my studio time getting samples and artwork ready. I have to say this Idea Book is 19 pages of amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know where to start but I have to remember to pace myself. This Idea Book is good for a whole year, from August 1, 2014 to July 31, 2015 then there will be two seasonal issues one in December and one in April, weighing in at 40 pages. I can't wait to share more so keep checking back!
If you want to get a copy of your own you can order them from my website as soon as it goes live. I know you will love it as much as I do.
Enjoy, Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment