Saturday, January 30, 2016

Chris' Creative Pages Charlotte workhop

I have to say I was super exited to try and create my first workshop with the products from one of the new Workshops Your Way from Close to My Heart. The first workshop I decided to create was with the Charlotte Workshops Your Way....and I love the way they turned out!!!

Let's take a look at this HUGE workshop.


You are seeing correctly...(12) 12x12 scrapbook pages and 12 cards!!
Crazy I know and I love the way they turned out!

Now a closer look inside.

Layout #1


Layout # 2


Layout #3


Layout #4


Layout #5


Layout #6


Card set- makes (4) of each of the 3 designs


The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.) If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post. If you are a Canadian consultant and prefer e-transfer just let me know.

Here is the supply list for the Charlotte workshop:
  •  Workshop Your Way Charlotte Scrapbooking kit G1104 $26.95USD/ $32.25CAD  Black Shimmer Trim  Z1809  $4.95USD/ $5.95CAD 
  •  White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385 $9.50USD/$11.25CAD (if you use card bases then you only need (12) half pack of White Daisy cardstock 
  • OPTIONAL (12) Card Bases White Value Pack (50) X254 $14.95USD/ $17.75CAD or create your own with the White Daisy cardstock 
  •  Optional- Springtime Wishes Stamp Set C1641 $13.95USD/$16.50CAD this stamp set could be substituted for a different set 



 In the Charlotte Workshop cutting kit you will find..
  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A complete cutting guide
  • Individual layout photos
  • A tip and hints worksheet
  • And a consultant release 



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I realize this post is from 2016, but I have been collecting supplies from the Charlotte collection and was wondering if you would possibly sell me the guide to this workshop? I can try recreating these layouts myself, but exact measurements would save me a lot of time! Let me know. My email is ehenson06@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete