Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Look how good looking Jack is!

My scrapbooking workshop with the last paper pack from the current Seasonal Expression Idea Book is ready to go!! Jack is here and I love the way it turned out. I think the colour combination is so fun for an outdoor, little boy theme paper pack. But it can be used for so many fun events. 

Let's take a closer look at what I was able to create.....



If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.) If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post.

Layout #1-


Layout #2-


Layout #3-


Layout #4-



Layout #5-





Layout #6-




Here is the supply list:
  •  Jack Workshop Your Way G1129 $26.95USD/$34.50CAD
  •   Jack Coordinating Cardstock X7222D $9.95USD/$12.75CAD
  •  (6) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385 $9.50USD/$12.25CAD- these are all photo placeholders, if you prefer to not use you will not require the White Daisy cardstock
  •   Red Shimmer Trim Z1848 $4.95USD/ $6.50CAD
  •  Clear Sparkles Z3274 $2.95USD/ $3.75CAD
I  Included in the workshop files for Jack you will find:
  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A complete cutting guide
  • Individual layout photos
  • A tip and hints worksheet
  • And a consultant release 
  • Social Media Badge 


    As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help grow their own business!! What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

    Enjoy! Chris


    No comments:

    Post a Comment