Monday, December 4, 2017

12 Days of Inspiration - Day 1

Welcome to my 12 Days of Inspiration series! I thought I might try something a little bit different this year, so here we go. I will be posting 12 Days of Inspiration, today being the 1st day and there will be a new post everyday on the week days. I really hope you enjoy the posts, some will be simple, some will be more extravagant but I hope you are able to gain little bits of inspiration along the way!!





Day 1-
A cute box of tags



Here is a look at the top of the box



Here is a look inside



There are a few tags that are cut from the Tag Thin Cuts and some are cut from the Silver & Gold PML cards.



Here is the list of supplies I used:




 Enjoy! Chris

Don't forget all this month you can take advantage of the Festive File Sale-
buy 3 get 1 FREE



You can read all the details- HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment