Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Chris' Creative Club

People have asked for it so....here you are! Chris' Creative Club has arrived!
Say what?? Let me fill you in on how this all got started. I get emails and PM's all the time about how much people love the ease of using one of my workshop guides to have a class or assemble for their own personal use. I am asked often about a "bulk deal" or special offer, that was the seed that created this club. 



Here is how the club will work and some more information. The idea is that you will pre-purchase the workshops guide for each Idea Book. Once you are enrolled in the club all the workshop guides for my Full Scrapbooking Workshops will arrive in your inbox as soon as they are complete. There will be no need to order each workshop  as each individual workshop is released. Plus as a bonus I am going to offer a discount!! I am going to try this with this brand new Holiday Expressions Idea Book. The workshops that will be included in the first round of the club will be as follows-

  1. Boutique Scrapbooking Workshop Guide-ready to go
  2. Hello Pumpkin (with a twist) Scrapbooking Workshop Guide-ready to go
  3. Grateful Heart Scrapbooking Workshop Guide
  4. Tis' the Season Scrapbooking Workshop Guide
  5. Oh What Fun Scrapbooking Workshop Guide

Each workshop would normally be $12USD each but if you decide to join the Chris' Creative Club you will receive the 5 workshop guide for $50USD. If you currently purchase my guide individually don't worry you will still have that option. Also for this first round I am starting with my regular (12) 12x12 scrapbooking workshops, if there is enough interest I will add a club for the other workshops. If you have already purchased one of the workshops that have already been released but are interested in upgrading to the club, simply send me an email at crbb@mts.net  and I am happy to figure out the difference and send you an invoice. 

If you have any further questions please ask!! (email me at crbb@mts.net )

If you would like access to the first Chris' Creative Club simply click on the PayPal link.

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment