Saturday, February 23, 2019

Annoncement...are you ready for something new?

I am beyond thrilled to announce a new division of my business. This has been a long time coming...I needed to figure out all the details that I had swirling around in my head ;) and I think it is going to be great!! Are you ready?

I was trying to think of a super cute name but I have not come up with a great one yet so we are going with a nice simple one....Retreat In A Box by Chris. Hmmm... what is that you might ask? Well, I am happy to explain. 




The idea is that I will be shipping you a box of pre-cut kits that are ready for us to work on together!! Get it, a Retreat In A Box!
This will be a 100% on-line event and it will occur on April 6th and April 7th, through a Facebook group. We will be creating together!! Don't worry if you are not available, everything will be recorded, and be there for you whenever you are ready. 

What will be in your box?

  • there will (2) 12x12 scrapbook pages, a card and a 3-D or a second card with each collection from the Seasonal Expressions Idea Book, so times 4!
        Something Fierce, I Heart Us, So Much Happy and Feels Like Home.
        
  • all will be pre-cut and ready to go! 
  • there will be a March SOTM
  • there will be a few treats from me!
  • everyone that registers for the Retreat In A Box will also receive a copy of the next Idea Book to your mailbox as soon as it is available.
Important things you need to know-
  1. The Retreat In A Box cost will be $100 CAD plus the shipping cost (Canada Post) 
  2. Sign up deadline for this event is March 17th 
  3. Payments will be made through PayPal in two payments (1st the $100 for the kit-due immediately, and the second will cover the Canada Post charges once price is available)
  4. Retreat boxes will be cut and ready to mail by March 27th
  5. All classes will be recorded and available to view at your convenience
  6. On March 27th you receive an email with all the details and access to the class!! 
  7. There might also be a few bonus offers along the way for all who attend.
Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have! My email is crbb@mts.net


Once you have paid the registration through PayPal, linked below, you will receive an email with all the information that I will require.
Have a great day and I hope you will join us for this wonderful creating time!!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment