Thursday, April 22, 2021

You Are Enough Scrapbooking Workshop

 May is National Scrapbooking month and it is all about a wonderful feature collection called You Are Enough. I was so excited to get my hands on the products and stop to cut it up!! The collection is different that anything that I remember CTMH doing before. The color theme is a wonderful jewel combination, accented with Rose Gold. The whole collection has a lovely gemstone theme.


Let's take a look at how the whole workshop turned out....


The workshop creates- (12) 12x12 scrapbook pages. 

 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 


There are 3 ways to get this workshop-

  1. Follow the PayPal link at the bottom of the post, the files are $15USD. Please note that all files are sent electronically by email once I have a notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours, please contact me if that doesn't occur.
  2. Place a purchase on my shopping website for $35 or more before taxes and shipping.
  3. Join my team, all team members have access to my workshop files

Let's take a closer look at the workshop and what it creates:







Here is the supply list for You Are Enough:

  • You Are Enough Packet + Sticker Sheet CC5219
  • Custom Cardstock Pack--12 -CUSTOM12 (4 Ballerina, 4 Sangria, 4 Sapphire)
  • (6) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385
  • Picture My Life, You Are Enough CC52116
  • Sequins You Are Enough CC52112
  • Clear Sparkles Z3274
  • Silver Embellishing Thread Z4213

What can you expect to find in the workshop files:

A cover page with a photo of all the completed layouts
A complete color cutting guide
Individual large overall and detailed photos of the layouts
A complete supply list with full directions
A consultant release
And a social media badge


What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me any questions.

Enjoy! Chris






No comments:

Post a Comment