Friday, July 27, 2018

Documented Mini Workshop Reveal

I am beyond excited to reveal my latest workshop concept. 




I love this concept...so many consultants are exciting to teach on-line classes but have no idea where to start.....the answer is right here!!
I have made it so easy for you. The workshop is all set up to aid you to teach! It is as simple as purchase the files, pick a date, advertise the workshop, cut the papers and you are ready to go! Did I mention that it is easy?

But this is not only for consultants, it is also a great option for someone look for a smaller workshop. It is a fast workshop to cut and assemble but still looks beautiful so it is a great answer to get some pretty pages done and in an album without a huge time commitment. Doesn't that sound wonderful!!

As always I am more than happy to answer any questions that you might have. Feel free to send me an email at crbb@mts.net


The workshop will create (6) 12x12 scrapbook pages





If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.)


 If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post. The files are $12USD. Please note all files are sent electronically by email once I have notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours (just do to many time zones) but never more than 24 hours. If you have not received an email within this time frame please send me a quick email at crbb@mts.net 


Here is a look inside:









The supply list for the Documented Mini workshop-

1/2 Documented Paper Packet X7234B
         (6) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385
         ½ Documented Dots Z4177
         Documented Complements X7234C
 ½ Gold Shimmer Trim Z1985



This is what is included in the Documented Mini Workshop files:

  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A full teacher guide document
  • Cutting guide
  • Student guide file with separate cutting guide
  • And a consultant release 
  • Social Media Badge 


    As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help grow their own business!! What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

    Enjoy! Chris


    4 comments: