Wednesday, August 1, 2018

File Frenzy

Hey did someone say it is August 1st? That means it is time for my annual File  Frenzy. I decided to run the File  Frenzy for the whole month of August just to make it a bit easier. So, what is the deal you might be wondering? If you buy 2 workshop guides you get 1 free!! This is a better deal than I think I have ever offered.This is a great time to check your stash to see what paper packs you still need to use up or simply need some inspiration to help you use it up. There are so many different workshops to pick from!! I have tried to create with almost every paper pack and a few bonus ones since I started to design workshops. 





The File Frenzy will last for the full month of August from the 1st to the 31st 2017 but not before or after.

 In order to get the deal you will need to send me a message by email, crbb@mts.net or PM me through FB with the list of files you would like (remember Buy 2 get 1 Free). I will then create an invoice through PayPal that reflects the savings, once the invoice has been paid, I will email the workshop guide and then the fun begins!


 I have designed over 68 workshop guides.

There is quite an extensive list so here we go…. I will add a link beside the name so you can see the original post. They are listed in alphabetical order.

Birthday Cheer PML Scrapbooking Workshop
Create the Rainbow Cardmaking Workshop
Fundamentals (2017)

Wow that is a bunch!! Please let me know if you have any questions!
 Have a great day- Chris







2 comments: