Friday, October 19, 2018

Here are a few treats with Hello Pumkin

I have been having so much fun with the Hello Pumpkin collection from Close to My Heart. I am sure at this point you have know that I have two workshops with the Hello Pumpkin. One is a family themed workshop and you can see now details- HERE. Then I created a workshop that is all about Halloween and you can fins the details- HERE. 

After I was finished with those, it was time to play!! I have created a super cute treat container for the Halloween theme anti-bacterial hand gel. Aren't they so cute!! Watch the video to learn how to create the super fun spider webs!
  




There is also a video on how I created them.



This next cute project is a gift card holder. There are lots of special kids in my life that might be a bit too old for candy. 😉 But then everyone can use a gift card, right? 



There is also a video on how I created them.


You can grab all your supplies- HERE

Have a great weekend and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment