Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Holiday Sparkle & Seasons of Joy Blog Hop

Welcome to the Holiday Sparkle & Seasons of Joy Blog Hop!!



This month I am following (Lauren Moore 's blog)   We have 15 Close to My Heart Consultants participating in the Holiday Sparkle & Season of Joy Blog Hop. If you lose your place while traveling through our blog hop, the complete list of participants can be found here. 


I decided to have some fun with the Holiday Sparkle special. I am sure by this point you have seen a few pictures and videos of the Holiday Sparkle Card Kit that were wonderfully designed by head office. I decided to create a gift bag for the Holiday Season that has a flip flap to hold the Holiday Sparkle card that I have turned into a big gift tag.









This was such a fun project to create the gift bag is created using Sweet Leaf cardstock covered with Oh What Fun Paper. Then I cut up the card and added a flip flap as a great big gift tag.





Thank you so much for joining us on this fun blog hop.....now you can loop back around to Melissa's blog.



Enjoy and have a great day! 
Chris


This is where my doodle wanted a gift too!!


14 comments: