Friday, November 2, 2018

Fund Your Fun? Say what?

I am just going to tell you the way that it is my friends...this is the month to join Close to my Heart. The is no reason that I can think of that would not make this the absolutely the best time to join. You have nothing to lose!! 

The special this month to join Close to My Heart goes as follows...........

New Consultants that sign up will receive an increased amount of CTMH Cash to fund their own crafting fun with the Fund Your Fun special! During November, new Consultants can join for $95 CAD and then receive that same amount in CTMH Cash to purchase new product of their choice! 



Ok so maybe that was not clear enough yet? Tee hee hee 😂 As the kids used to say this is a no brain-er!! pay for the kit $95 and get $95 is CTMH cash. If you would like any more details please feel free to ask away!! That is what I do. You can email me at crbb@mts.net or send me a PM on Facebook (HERE) or Instagram (HERE). 

If you don't have any questions and just want to jump on board!! Here is how, simply click on the link!! (HERE)

Have a great week-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment