Saturday, November 10, 2018

True North Bundle

In the month of October Close to My Heart celebrated their 15th Anniversary in Canada. What a wonderful accomplishment. They still seem like such a new company here in  Canada! Close to My Heart is celebration with a couple of wonderful specials. The two different specials are The Great Outdoors and True North. These are both great bundles!! I have been playing with the True North bundle this week.



Celebrating 15 years of Close To My Heart in Canada!

Join us in celebrating 15 years in Canada with the exclusive True North stamp set and workshop kit, which is available at 25% off the retail price! The workshop kit contains materials to create 2 two-page scrapbooking layouts, 1 single-page layout, and 4 cards with versatile themes and designs you can truly make your own!


Here is a look at what is included in the bundle. Shop- HERE


Here is what I created this week and each one has a video!!


In this video I take one of the cards from the workshop and shake it up and then recreate it with a different stamp set.




In this video I take one of the cards from the workshop and shake it up and then recreate it with a different stamp set.




This is 1 of the layouts from the workshop. This is a process video.



Have a great weekend!
Let me know if you have an questions! (email)

No comments:

Post a Comment