Monday, December 17, 2018

A Scrap-lifting Kind of Day

Last week on the Corporate Facebook page and Instagram they posted a cute layout that featured the Mix-In paper. 




It was so cute!! I asked on my business Facebook page (HERE) if anyone was interested in watching me assemble the layout on a FB live and there was enough interest.

This is what I came up with......




 There was even a live crafting accident!! I survived and managed to finish without even getting blood on the layout!!



Here is the video-


Here are the measuements that I used.
 12x12 New England Ivy (lightside) for background, 0.25"x12", 0.75"x3". Mix-ins background 11.5"x11.5", White Daisy, 1.5"x12", 3"x3" (sentiment) and 0.75"x2.75" (top sentiment), (3) 0.75"x4" journal strips, scraps for stamping, 3"x4" Glacier, Grateful Heart and Hello Pumpkin paper and 0.5"x3.5" Grateful Heart paper, Fern 1.25"x1.25

Have a great day- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment