Tuesday, December 4, 2018

First Product of the Week! Thin Cut-Favor Box

Last week I started a new feature on my business Facebook page, (you can find it -HERE) called Product of the Week! My plan is to play with products that might be over looked or you are not quite sure what to do with it. ;)

The first product I decided to feature for the Product of the Week was the Thin Cut-Favor Box. I can tell you I had so much fun with this one!! I will post below some of the photos along with the links to the videos! 


You can get yours -HERE


First up these cute snowmen
Here is the video-



How about a Santa!
Here is the video-




A tree and a reindeer!!
Here is the video- 




How about a box to hold them all?
and an Advent tree?

Here is the video

Have a great day and Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment