Tuesday, July 2, 2019

35th Anniversary File Sale

I have decided that it is time for me to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of Close to My Heart on a more personal level. I get asked all the time about a file sale so here we go!! This will be pretty easy....for the next 35 days I will be offering a file sale. The sale will start on July 1st and run for 35 days which will take us to August 4th. 

All workshop files will be buy 2 get 1 FREE.
They are so many files to choose from!! 
The are images that run down the right edge of my blog with links to all the different workshop files but I do believe I am getting close to 100 files!! 😊


The process is simple!! Send me an email to crbb@mts.net with your list of workshop files and the email address you would like the PayPal invoice to be sent to and I will take care of that right away!! (small disclaimer here....I am at the CTMH Convention from July 10th to the 13th and I will have limited internet access but will take care of any requests that arrive during that time as soon as I can).

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!! You can email me at crbb@mts.net or send me a PM on my business FB page- HERE


Have a great day and happy file shopping!! 
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment