Thursday, July 25, 2019

Some Seaside Bring Pack the Pack and Share the Joy Mash-ups

I have been having so much fun with some 'live' videos on my business Facebook page, HERE. I know that there are a few specials going on from Close to My Heart right now, so I thought it was time to play! Maybe I should start at the beginning and discuss the specials avail right now! 


The first one, Share the Joy is only available until the end of July!! You guys this is such a great bundle.Share the Joy features two exclusive My Acrylix® stamp sets and one set of exclusive Thin Cuts metal dies. Create meaningful cards straight from your heart, or document precious moments in a one-of-a-kind scrapbook layout with the exclusive items in Share the Joy. All the details can be found- HERE




Make sure to grab it while you can. This is only available until the end of July.

The other special that I have been playing with is the Seaside Bring Back My Pack. Seaside is back in a new, slimmed down paper packet! This paper packet features 6 paper sheets and a full 12″ × 12″ sticker sheet, giving you paper and stickers in the same pack! We’ve refreshed a few of the colours to create this updated pack and paired it with a coordinating cardstock pack and stamp set. 

This collection will only be available through August 31, 2019, while supplies last, so order yours right away! You can shop for this special- HERE

I have also created a workshop with this collection.


You can find all details-HERE

Now let's take a look at a few of the other this that I have created.
First I made some card!!


Here is the video


Then I did a Mash-Up of two cards.


Here is the video.


Then I had some fun and created a Z-Fold card.


Here is the video where I made it.


I hope you are all enjoying the current promotions as much as I am!! 


Don't forget to grab your supplies before the are gone!


Have a great day and Enjoy!!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment