Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Let's Talk about the Love Blossoms Promotion

I just realized that I have not talked too much about a promotion that is going to finish at the end of March, so let talk about the Love Blossoms Cardmaking Workshop form Close to My Heart. 

There are three different options still available form now until the end of the month....

The first is this beautiful E size stamp set- This is a beautiful two step stamp set. It has a lined floral image as well as the background stamp to fill in the image. There is also a full sheet of script sentiments that can be used in so many situations. The stamp set is $41.50 CC2199




The second option is a bundle (always the best deal-there is a 20% savings). The bundle includes: All the supplies required to create the 12 card workshop. 
My Acrylix® Love Blossoms Stamp Set (CC2199)
Carolina Cardstock (1 sheet)
Charcoal Cardstock (1 sheet)

Lilac Cardstock (1 sheet)
Peach Cardstock (1 sheet)
Pixie Cardstock (1 sheet)
White Daisy Cardstock (1 sheet) Charcoal Exclusive InksTM Mini Stamp Pad

New England Ivy Exclusive InksTM Mini Stamp Pad
Pixie Exclusive InksTM Mini Stamp Pad Thistle Exclusive InksTM Mini Stamp Pad Silver Embellishing Thread (Z4213) White Cards & Envelopes (12 cards and 12 envelopes)

Make sure to download the workshop guide- HERE
The bundle is- $63.50 that is the 20% off the regular price was $79.69 CC21912




The third option is a refill kit. It include all the supplies to create a second 12 card workshop. The Love Blossoms Base Kit is $16.50 CC21913




But you all know me I had to play with the contents of the workshop!! Here are some of the pieces that I have created with the Love Blossoms workshop.







Here is the YouTube video where I create this card.






You can purchase all the products I use on my shopping website-HERE




Have a great day!! 
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment