Saturday, March 9, 2019

St Patrick's Day Garland

I am so happy with how this turned out!! I am not even sure what I saw that started the idea. I do remember seeing something, then I went back to find it again and couldn't find it. Plus I had to Close to My Heart it!! I created this super cute garland for St Patty's Day. 




How fun is that a Rainbow of Fun!! 

The supplies you will need are:
(1) Gold Foil Paper Z3365
(1) Gold Glitter Paper Z3238
White and Gold Twine Z4014
Liquid Glass Z769
(1) of each of the follow Cardstocks, Candy Apple X5992 , Raspberry X6018,
Nectarine X5996, Lemon X6008, Willow X6026, Bluebird X5987, and Pansy X6012
Cricut Flower Market Digital Collection Z3501


If you would like to make this cute garland there is a Design Space file that will cut and score all the parts for you to make it fast and easy!!
I really hope you find it helpful!

Here is the Design File:
https://design.cricut.com/#/design/136440180


Here are a few photos of how it all goes together-




Here is the You Tube Video- Warning it is long ;)




Here it is up on the shelves!



Have a great St Patrick's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment