Friday, March 15, 2019

Lucky Friendship Alternative Project

This week I had some fun with the WYW Lucky Friendship card making kit from Close to My Heart. This is a great way to have all the products you need in one package. They are a great way to have a pre-designed project that is easy to assemble. I like to play with those products sometime to show you that you can get more projects than just the ones that they were originally designed to create.



This is what the kit contains look like.
Shop- HERE
Kit contents:
1 – exclusive workshop stamp set (B-size)
2 – I Heart Us sheets
2 – cardstock sheets (1 Sapphire, 1 White Daisy)
1 – Black Glitter Paper sheet
12 – white card bases & envelopes
printed instructions
Create 12 cards using the materials in this kit and easy-to-follow instructions (also found below). Complete your cards using the exclusive stamp images designed to give you ultimate control over the creative process, so you can always make your cards your way.


I took the Workshop Your Way Lucky Friendship and made a few other projects!!


I made a different card and a gift-bag with homemade "crinkle" I am so happy with the final results. Here are a few more pictures.









If you need any supplies here is the link to my CTMH website- HERE
Have a great day!! 

1 comment: