Sunday, December 27, 2020

Did you catch my live scrapbook class last week?

 Last week as I promised I created a scrapbooking page that was inspired by one of the cards in the Serenity Cardmaking Workshop from Close to My Heart. First I assembled the card exactly as the directions read. Then because you all know I can not stop creating -😂 I recreated the cardmaking workshop with the Lovely collection. Here is how those cards turned out.








If you want to see how I created them here is the video-


During the video I thought it might be fun to then take one of the cards and use it as inspiration for a scrapbook layout. I also did that as a live class I will add the video at the end. But here is how the scrapbooking layout turned out.






It was so much fun to create!! I asked them if they might me interested in a sketch?? They thought that would be a great idea. So....I have created a sketch so you will be able to re-create the layout using products from your own stash!! 



If you want me to watch me create the layout you can watch it here.



Have a great day and enjoy!!
Chris







No comments:

Post a Comment