Thursday, December 10, 2020

Have you had a chance to see the December SOTM, Happiness Grows Old

 Oh I have so much to say about this month's stamp of the month! I have been playing with it all week and I love it. It is a great combination of florals and lovely sentiments!! There are floral combination of different sizes so you can find one that is perfect for you project, there are even single images that are great to tuck in all the little places. The sentiment will work well on a scrapbook layout or a card.




As with every month you can earn the stamp at a discount or even free...yes you read that right (FREE). If you are in Canada when you spend $60 on my shopping website you qualify to add the D sizes Stamp of the Month to your cart for only $6. I know crazy right such a great deal......well it gets better if you are a VIP and make the qualifying purchase you earn the stamp set free....and you can do that every single month. So much goodness!! And this is just one of the perks to the VIP program. (please send me an email if you want more information- crbb@mts.net )

Now you know all the information about the Stamp of the Month program so I guess it is time to show you what I have created. I asked the peeps on my Facebook Business page and my Creative Classroom and they voted!! Scrapbook layout won but don't worry it was close so I am going to create a card also on Friday! So make sure to check back because we are going to create a slimline card I think!! Hope a few of you could join me live!

But now back to what I created today... it is a single Christmas themed layout.


I have to say I am very happy with the way that it turned out!! As I said you are welcome to go and check out the Facebook live class...just an FYI at the 1 hour mark there was a glitch but I do come back. It was very strange as I has not had any internet issues lately at all..so strange.




I stamped all the images with Black Intense ink, then used a water brush to colour all the flowers. I really wanted that watercolour effect, I also add just a tough of Platinum Stickles for a bit of sparkle!! I can tell you I am also in love with the new 6X6 stacks that CTMH has been releasing- (insert heart eye emoji here). Oh I almost forgot I even added a Flip Flap, so cute! 


So what are you waiting for? Grab this months Stamp of the Month and watch the video to create you own layout! 


Enjoy - Chris






 






No comments:

Post a Comment