Monday, December 14, 2020

Slimline card with the SOTM and a sketch

 Remember I promised I would post the slimline card that I created last week on my Facebook business page in a live class. It was such a fun class where I used the December SOTM called Happiness Never Grows Old from Close to My Heart. This stamp of the month has a great group of different floral images and a few great sentiments. The Stamp of the Month program is so great, when you have a qualifying order you can purchase it at a discount or even for free! More about that in a bit let's move onto the card.....



For this class, I took the Intense Black ink to stamp the floral images, coloured them with watercolour pencils but instead of using a paint brush with the pencils I used the Clear Shimmer Brush!! It is stunning in person.


The layers include, Toffee cardstock and Mix-in paper. The sentiment is stamped with the stunning colour of the year, Blue Belle!! 


I used a few of the Close to My Heart thin cuts in a novel way!! Make sure to watch the video!! 






Here is a close-up, where I added one of the Acrylic Hearts with Stickles Glitter Gel in Pink Taffeta. So pretty!! 


Here is  look at both of the projects from last week side by side!! Oh and don't think that I forgot the sketch is going so you can create this card for yourself!! 



As with every month you can earn the stamp at a discount or even free...yes you read that right (FREE). If you are in Canada when you spend $60 on my shopping website you qualify to add the D sizes Stamp of the Month to your cart for only $6. I know crazy right such a great deal......well it gets better if you are a VIP and make the qualifying purchase you earn the stamp set free....and you can do that every single month. So much goodness!! And this is just one of the perks to the VIP program. (please send me an email if you want more information- crbb@mts.net )

Have a great day and enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment